CaseMe iPhone 6S/6 Leather Wallet Case Main Features:
– 2 in 1 design, combine phone case with wallet and card slots, so you just need one in hand when go shopping. The phone case can also attach on your car.
– 15 card slots + 2 cash pouches + 1 zipper wallet, it meets all your daily demand.
– Double layer leather design for the wallet cover, makes your phone safer and more durable.
– Strong magnet inserted in the wallet cover and back case, easy to open and close, also you can only use the separate back cover as your choice.
– Soft leather, durable and fashion.
CaseMe Brand. Unique Case for me only. Persuit for a quality life.
Pouches inside for credit cards
Incredible 12 Card Slots + 2 Cash slots + 1 zipper wallet, as well as a zip pouch for storing items earphone, tickets and coins, the back cover case is rounded off by a sturdy detachable PC and TPU frame. Held to the case by a magnet, this shell is just as stylish and durable as the wallet portion of the case but can be stored in a pocket, making this an ultra-portable option in addition to the excellent functionality already on offer.
Zip pouch pocket to store coins or other small items
This case is truly the ideal choice for those wishing to travel light. Included alongside the card slots is a zip pouch, ideal for storing small objects such as coins, earphone and other essential items. Augment your everyday life with this ultra-useful case.
New design : Back Cover Hybrid Material
1. Material: New back shell speciall material PC+TPU instead hard PC ,both hard back and soft frame, more durable .
2. Color: fine grind transparent black instead simple trddition black looks and feel more luxury .
3. Four corners increase 1 mm height to protect the phone’s screen from any scrath .
4. Back buttom come with microfiber make it more sturdy.
2 in 1 Feature:
Detachable inner shell can be used as a seperate single back cover when you need to slip it into jeans pockets
Removable “Under shirt / Outer Shirt” genius wallet design unites function with convenience at one time
Toss out the bulky part by taking off the outer case, now you can take photos with the slim PC shell.