The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date is less than four months away and will be hugely important for the company. After a failed and recalled Galaxy Note 7 in 2016, buyers are anxious to get their hands on the next Note. Here’s everything you need to know about the Galaxy Note 8 release date, rumors, features and the latest news.
Recent Galaxy Note 8 rumors point to some major changes that should have potential buyers excited. From dual cameras on the back to a bigger bezel-free Infinity Display similar to the Galaxy S8.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 tells us a lot about the Galaxy Note 8. Then, as the August release nears more information will begin to surface. We have a good idea of what to expect already, and below we will walk you through important Galaxy Note 8 details as we await its arrival.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs
– 6.4-inch 2960 x 1440 Quad-HD AMOLED Infinity Display (Or its first 4K display)
– Snapdragon 835/836 or Samsung Exynos 8895 Processor
– 64/128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM (microSD slot for storage expansion)
– Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Soon after an update to Android 8.0 “O”)
– Dual 12 Megapixel Rear f/1.7 aperture cameras, 3X optical zoom (better than iPhone 7 Plus 2x zoom)
– 8 Megapixel front-facing camera
– Dual Stereo speakers tuned by AKG
– 3,600 mAh battery with Fast and Wireless Charging
– Improved S-Pen stylus with vibration motor and new features
– Fingerprint Sensor built into the glass display (maybe)
– IP68 Dust and Water Resistance up to 5ft
– Bixby AI Assistant and dedicated button
– USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, heart rate sensor, Iris Eye Scanner, more
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price
The Galaxy Note 8 price is completely up in the air. In previous years it was the highest priced Samsung smartphone, and with all the upgrades we’re expecting something similar this year. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus was its most expensive phone coming in around $849. But its price is still no more than iPhone 8.