Given that we know nothing official about the iPhone 8, we also know a lot thanks to supply-chain chatter and the occasional photo leak.
CaseMe has obtained what appears to be a high-quality iPhone 8 dummy model that outlines some pretty big design changes coming with the iPhone 8.
iPhone 8 main features
– Rear camera arranged in a vertical orientation (this arrangement is suppose to offer better depth sensing for AR)
– The much-hated “camera nubbin” (camera protrusion) remains
– A 18.5:9 aspect ratio display, similar to that found on the Samsung Galaxy S8
– Thin bezel, which appears to be around 4mm
– No physical “Home” Touch ID button
– Cut-out at the tip of the display for the speaker and front-facing camera
– Glass panel on the rear (to support wireless charging)
– Physical volume button and mute switch remain in the same position
Tags: iPhone 8 Case, iPhone 8 Plus Case, Samsung Galaxy S8 Case, Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge Case, iPhone 7S Case, iPhone 7S Plus Case, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Case, iPhone 7 Plus Wallet Case, iPhone 7 Wallet Case, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Case